Saturday, December 3, 2011

First sleepover

Josh invited his new friend Owen home for a movie-sleepover. Owen is his class mate and he is really sweet and funny! Josh was truly excited. I was supposed to feed them and then take them to the movie to watch "Tin Tin". Coming back we would stop at the "Creperie" for some chocolate treat....well, it didn't go exactly as scheduled. 
Of course, as soon as the boys arrived at home, they started playing Lego and they totally forgot about the movie. They even decided to skip the crepe and keep playing. So it was pretty easy for me.
They had a huge Kung-Fu/Greco-Roman wrestling fight just before going to sleep, then bed time story and sweet dreams. I gave up my bed, since I didn't want Owen to wake up in the middle of the night and fall from the loft bed....With his big eyes and his curly hairs, the face of an angel and the voice of innocence, he told me: "Mrs Caire, you can't imagine how my dad is going to be mad at you if something happens to me.". No, honey, I don't want to think about it. Just sleep in my bed, I'll go on the loft bed...







No comments:

Post a Comment

As usual, comments are welcome and much appreciated.