Saturday, December 3, 2011

Birthday in Disneyland Paris

Am I totally irresponsible?
I'm here, at home. It's 6:14 pm, on a rainy Saturday evening, winds 60 km/hr, waiting for Josh to come back from Disneyland where he spent the day with some classmates to celebrate Anna's birthday party. 
I am wondering: are they going to bring him back home from that busy overcrowded place? Or is he going to get lost? 
This morning I took him to school, where he was supposed to meet all the others. Two adults ("the Braves" Sven and Tom) and a group of crazy wild and uncontrolled kids. It was fun to see them leaving in a black van, with dark glasses and the Diplomatic plate on it. But, hold on, where are the bodyguards?
Then I thought: Sven is the Ambassador of Estonia, he is used to have greater responsibilities than just looking after a bunch of kids, right? 
Here is them, before the trip.


Still waiting for the bell to ring.....

Update: it's 19:35 and Josh is at home. Everything is fine! And I can breath again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As usual, comments are welcome and much appreciated.