Friday, August 19, 2011

Notre Dame

Today we went to visit Notre Dame. The last time I've been here we attended a concert, St Matthew Passion by J.S.Bach and I was able to stay awake until the end! Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful music but we went there after dinner and the French wine doesn't help to keep you focused for such a long time. Today no wine, no concert, just a walk in it.



After dinner I took Josh for a walk here in the neighborhood: it's full of brasseries and people in the streets, so vital and chaotic still at 9.30 pm. He had his first crepe au chocolat at the "Des Crepes et des Cailles" and you should see his face when he tasted it: dark chocolate, whipped cream on top! Huge. I still don't know how he managed to finish it but he did. BTW,  no problems after that, he was so happy that as soon as we got home, he brushed his teeth, went to bed and in 5 minutes he was sleeping.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As usual, comments are welcome and much appreciated.